Những câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất sẽ là những tài liệu quan trọng giúp bạn có được những chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho quá trình xin việc của mình. Tổng hợp 100 câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh sau đây sẽ giúp các bạn có được những câu hỏi quan trọng và chuẩn bị cho bài phỏng vấn của mình được tốt nhất.
Tổng hợp 100 câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh
Những câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh hay nhất và quan trọng này các bạn hãy ghi lại để học tốt hơn nhé!
1.Những câu hỏi về bản thân
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
The word strength refers to what you do well, your positive qualities or effective
- What are your weaknesses?
The word weakness refers to what you don’t do well, your negative qualities or
- What do you see as a major success in your life?
Major means important or big.
- Describe a major disappointment in yo ur life.
A disappointment is something you were looking forward to and didn’t happen.
- What motivates you?
The word motivate means to give you the reason to do something, to inspire you, to
- What does success mean to you?
- What are three of your greatest accomplishments?
The word accomplishment means an achievement, something you did well.
- What are your plans for the future?
- Have you done any volunteer work?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you like to do in your spare time/free time?
Spare time means when you’re free, when you’re not working.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now? Ten years from now?
- Describe a time when you failed.
- What is your favourite book/movie?
- What do you do for fun?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
2.Những câu hỏi về trình độ học vấn
- Tell me about your educational background.
- What academic courses did you like the most/the least?
- Which academic course did you find most difficult?
- Do you have plans for further education?
- Why did you choose your major?
Your major is your main area of specialization in university.
3.Câu hỏi về công việc bạn dự tuyển
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
To hire means to recruit, or give someone a job.
- What do you know about our company?
- What is most important to you in a job?
- Describe your previous jobs.
The word previous means what came or happened before.
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- What were your responsibilities in your previous position?
The word responsibility refers to what you are supposed to do, what you are in
- What did you like the most about your last job?
- What did you like the least about your last job?
- What did you learn in your previous job?
- Do you work well under pressure?
The word pressure means stress.
- Are you punctual?
To be punctual means that to arrive on time, to not be late.
- How long do you plan to stay in this job?
- Can you multi-task?
To multi-task means to do many things at one time. 100 common Job Interview
- Describe your ideal job.
Ideal basically means perfect here.
- How would your co-workers describe you?
- How do you feel about learning new things?
- Have you ever had trouble with a boss? How did you handle it?
- What major problems or challenges have you faced?
- Why did you resign?
- Why were you fired?
- Are you a risk-taker?
A risk-taker is someone who is willing to take chances.
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past year?
- What’s the most interesting book you’ve read in the past year?
- How soon can you start work?
- Do you have any questions?
Những câu hỏi thường gặp trong bài phỏng vấn chúng tôi sẽ tiếp tục gửi tới các bạn trong nội dung tiếp theo.