Nội dung tiếp theo của bài tập điền từ vào chỗ trống tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3 My Friends sẽ giúp các em học sinh học tiếng Anh nhanh hơn và hiệu quả hơn.
- Bài tập hoàn thành câu tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3 My Friends
- Bài tập điền từ theo tranh tiếng Anh lớp 6 unit 7 television
- Bài tập trả lời câu hỏi tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2 My Home
Bài tập điền từ vào chỗ trống tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3 My Friends
1.What are the missing words? Write is or has.
- My best friend (1)_________ a round face and short hair. He isn’t very tall but he (2)_________ kind and funny. I like him because he often makes me laugh.
- My best friend is Lucas. He (3)_________ a brown nose. He (4)_________ friendly! I like him because he’s always beside me.
- My best friend (5)__________ short curly hair. She (6)__________ kind. She writes poems for me, and she always listens to my stories.
2.Write sentences about Mai’s plans for next week. Use the present continuous for future
Example : She’s i nishing her homework. (finish)
- She ________________a test. (take)
- She ________________ to her cooking class. (go)
- She ______________ a museum. (visit)
- She ______________ a barbecue with her friends. (have)
- Read the advertisement for the Superb SummerCamp and choose the best answer.
- The camp is for kids aged between __________.
- 6-9 b. 10-15 c. 18-19
- The camp is in the __________.
- sea b. city park c. mountains
- The camp lasts for __________ days.
- three b. four c. i ve
4.Complete the dialogue.
A: What __________ you ___________ tomorrow?
B: I __________ some friends. We ____________ to
Mai’s birthday party. Would you like to come?
A: Oh, sorry, I can’t. I _____________ football.
B: No problem, how about Sunday? I ___________ a film at the cinema.
A: Sounds great!
- Key: 1. has 2. is 3. has 4. is 5. has 6. Is
2..Key: 1. is taking 2. isn’t going 3. is visiting 4. is having
- Key: 1. b 2. c 3. A
A:What are you doing tomorrow?
B:I’m meeting some friends. We are going to Mai’s birthday party. Would you like to come?
A:Oh, sorry, I can’t. I’m playing football.
B:No problem, how about Sunday? I’m watching a i lm at the cinema.