Bài tập sắp xếp câu tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án là dạng bài tập trong đó thành phần câu có thứ tự bị đảo lộn, không hoàn thiện, yêu cầu học sinh sử dụng kiến thức về từ vựng, ngữ pháp để hoàn thiện câu.
BÀI LUYỆN TẬP TỔNG HỢP
- Dùng các từ gợi ý để đặt câu hỏi “How
often” và viết câu trả lời.
- you/ go swimming// three times a week
How often do you go swimming?
I go swimming three times a week.
- Nam/ play computer games//sometimes
How often does Nam play computer games?
He sometimes plays computer games.
- you/ go to the zoo// once a year
How often do you go to the zoo?
I go to the zoo once a year.
- he/ study in the library// usually
How often does he study in the library?
He usually studies in the library.
- Hoa/ write to Tim// every month
How often does Hoa write to Tim?
She writes to Tim every month.
- they/ play tennis// often
How often do they play tennis?
They often play tennis.
- the students/ go camping// twice a year
How often do the students go camping?
They go camping twice a year.
- Nga’s father/ watch TV// every night
How often does Nga’s father watch TV?
He watches TV every night.
II. Viết câu để nghị hoặc gợi ý, dùng Let’s/ What about?/ Why don’t we?
- go to the school cafeteria
Let’s go to the school cafeteria.
What about going to the school cafeteria?
Why don’t we go the cafeteria?
- eat in fast food restaurant
Let’s eat in fast food restaurant.
What about eating in fast food restaurant?
Why don’t we eat in fast food restaurant?
- do homework together
Let’s do homework together.
What about doing homework together?
Why don’t we do homework together?
- play table tennis
Let’s play table tennis.
What about playing table tennis?
Why don’t we play table tennis?
- go to the beach
Let’s go to the beach.
What about going to the beach?
Why don’t we go to the beach?
- go shopping
Let’s go shopping.
What about going shopping?
Why don’t we go shopping?
III. Đưa ra lời mời dùng “Would you like …?”
- play basketball
Would you like to play basketball?
- some coffee
Would you like some coffee?
- come to my house for dinner
Would you like to come to my house for dinner?
- fried chicken
Would you like fried chicken?
- sit down
Would you like to sit down?
- orange juice
Would you like orange juice?
- go shopping
Would you like to go shopping?
- an apple
Would you like an apple?
IV. Đặt câu hỏi cho các cân trả lời.
- She is practicing the piano.
What is she doing?
- I usually play soccer after school.
What do you do after school?
- My father likes playing tennis.
What does your father like playing?
- Minh goes swimming three times a week.
How often does Minh go swimming?
- They are going to see a movie tonight.
What are they going to do tonight?
- Nga wants to go shopping.
What does Nga want to do?
- The children are in the library.
Where are the children?
- Children should brush their teeth after meals.
What should children do after meals?
V. Điền vào chỗ trống a few và a little
- She asks us a few questions.
- I can speak a little French.
- A few people go to the meeting.
- There are only a few books on the shelf.
- My father is eating a little chicken soup.
- They will have a little milk for breakfast.
- There are a few letters in the letter-box.
- He has a little money and he will buy a few vegetables.
- We only have a few flowers.
- There is a little milk in the refrigerator.
VI. Sử dụng tính từ so sánh hơn và so sánh nhất:
- Mr. Tan works more hours than my father.
- Summer vacation is the longest vacation.
- Vietnamese students have fewer vacations than American students.
- He drinks less wine than Mr. Hai.
- Christmas is one of the most important vacation in America.
- This old woman has more money than all of her daughters.
- Bill is better than you.
- These shoes are more expensive than those shoes.
- This dress is the most expensive of three dresses.
- Summer holiday is longest than Tet holiday.
VII. Chia động từ trong ngoặc
- Hoa always helps her parents on their farm in her free time.
2. Our summer vacation starts in June and lasts for almost three months.
3. What do you like to do during your vacation?
4. It’s ten to seven. You are going to be late for work.
5. Do we go swimming every afternoon?
6. Hoa is having breakfast with her uncle now.
7. He will not come to the party tonight.
8. They are talking about Hoa’s work at the moment.
VIII. Chia động từ trong ngoặc:
- She will meet her old friends tonight.
2. Mr. Jones gets seven public holidays each year.
3. Mai loves playing the piano.
4. Minh is eating his breakfast now.
5. You will have lots of friends soon.
6. Students should review their work before tests.
7. We always go to Nha Trang on vacation.
8. Look! The children are riding their bikes.
IX. Chia động từ trong ngoặc:
- Could you show me the way to the bus stop?
2. Lan and Hoa are going to the post office now.
3. Liz needs some stamps and envelopes.
4. Hoa needs to buy a phone card.
5. I am going to mail this letter tomorrow.
6. He phones his parents three or four times a week.
7. Nam wants to send this postcard to his penpal.
8. We would like to visit Ngoc Son Temple.
X. Đặt câu hỏi cho phần gạch chân:
1. Where is the hotel?
The hotel is opposite the museum.
2. How long is it from your house to the market?
It’s about 2km from my house to the market.
3. How long does it take to go to school by bike?
It take about twenty minutes to go to school by bike.
4. How much are these envelopes?
These envelopes are 5,00dong.
5. What does Hoa need?
Hoa needs some stamps and a pad of letter-papers.
6. How much is a letter to America?
A letter to America is 9,00dong.
7. Who will Liz send these letter?
Liz will send these letter to her friends.
8. What would you like?
I would like some orange juice.
XI. Đặt câu hỏi cho những câu trả lời sau.
- Is she French?
No, she is not French
- Where are you from?
I’m from Vienam.
- Where is her mother going?
Her mother is going to the market now.
- Is he from England?
Yes, he is from England.
- Is he going to school now?
No, he isn’t going to school now.
- Where are they from?
They are from Japan.
- Is he Australian?
No, he isn’t Australian. He is British.
- Where are you going to stay?
We are going to stay in hotel.
- What time do you often have dinner?
I often have dinner at 7 p.m
- How often does she go to the cinema?
She goes to the cinema once a week.
XII. Điền vào chỗ trống dạng đúng của tính từ trong ngoặc.
- Your house is bigger than my house. (big)
- Hoi An is the oldest town in Vietnam. (old)
- Tokyo is bigger than London. (big)
- The Mekong River is longer than the Red River. (long)
- Her hair is shorter than his hair. (short)
- Mai’s house is the biggest one in the village. (big)
- He nose is smaller than my nose. (small)
- It is the biggest building in this city. (big)
- Nam is taller than Ba. He is the tallest boy in his class. (tall)
- The Great Wall of China is the world’s longest structure. (long)
XIII. Đặt câu hỏi với “HOW” theo các từ gợi í.
- tall/ Nam? How tall is Nam?
- height/ the Great Wall of China? How high is the Great Wall of China?
- old/ Mai? How old is Mai?
- long/ the Mekong River? How long is the Mekong River?
- thick/ that wall? How thick is that wall?