Bài tập luyện đọc và trả lời câu hỏi tiếng Anh lớp 8 unit 4 sẽ giúp các em học sinh nhanh chóng hoàn thành chương trình SGK thí điểm lớp 8 của mình hiệu quả nhất. Hãy cùng tìm hiểu những nội dung bài tập tiếng Anh này nhé!
- Bài tập review đọc và trả lời câu hỏi tiếng Anh lớp 8 unit 1, 2, 3
- Bài tập True – False review tiếng Anh lớp 8 unit 1, 2, 3
- Bài tập trắc nghiệm review tiếng Anh lớp 8 unit 1, 2, 3
Bài tập luyện đọc và trả lời câu hỏi tiếng Anh lớp 8 unit 4
Teacher: Today we’re going to learn about customs and traditions. Do you think they’re the same?
Mi: I think they’re dif erent, but it’s hard to explain how.
Nick: In my opinion, a custom is something that has become an accepted way of doing things. And a tradition is something we do that is special and is passed down through the generations.
Teacher: Yes, spot on! Give me an example of a custom.
Mai: My family has this custom of eating dinner at 7 p.m. sharp.
Mai: Yes, we have to be at the dinner table on time.
Teacher: That’s interesting! How about a tradition,
Phong: We have a family tradition of visiting the pagoda on the i rst day of every lunar month
Nick: You’re kidding!
Phong: No, no. We’ve followed this tradition for generations.
Teacher: You’ve mentioned family, but what about social customs and traditions, Nick?
Nick: Well, in the UK there are lots of customs for table manners. For example, we haveto use a knife and fork at dinner. Then, there’s a British tradition of having afternoon tea at 4 p.m.
Teacher: Sounds lovely! Now, for homework, you should i nd information about a custom or tradition. You’re doing mini presentations next week…
Answer the following questions.
- What is Mai’s family custom?
- How does Nick feel when Phong talks about one of his family traditions?
- What is the similarity between a custom and a tradition?
- What is the dif erence between them?
- What should the students do for homework?
- It’s eating dinner at 7 p.m. sharp.
- He’s surprised.
- They both refer to doing something that develops over time.
- A custom is something accepted. A tradition is something special and is passed down through the generations.
- They should i nd information about a custom or tradition.