Nội dung bài tập luyện đọc tiếng Anh lớp 6 sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho các em học sinh những nội dung tiếng Anh mới, giúp các em học sinh học đọc hiệu quả hơn.
- Bài tập từ vựng tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2 My Home
- Bài tập điền từ vào chô trống tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2 My Home
- Bài tập hoàn thành câu tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2 My Home
Choose A, B, or C for each blank in the e-mail below.
Subject: My best friend
It’s great to hear from you. I want to tell you about my best friend.My grandma is my best friend. She is 68 years old. She (1)______ with our family. She was a maths teacher (2)______ a secondary school. She likes (3)______ up early and watering the l owers in our garden. She usually helps (4)______ with my homework. In the evening, she tells me interesting (5)_______. She also listens (6)______ me when I’m sad. I love my grandma very much.What about you? Who’s your best friend? Please write to me soon.
Bye bye, An.
- A. lives B. works C. goes
- A. for B. on C. at
- A. going B. staying C. getting
- A. I B. me C. my
- A. stories B. songs C. i lms
- A. with B. to C. for
Read the text and answer the questions.
My new school is in a quiet place not far from the city centre. It has three buildings and a large yard. This year there are 26 classes with more than 1,000 students in my school. Most students are hard-working and serious. The school has about 40 teachers. They are all helpful and friendly. My school has different clubs: Dance, English, Arts, Football and Basketball. I like English, so I joined the English club. I love my school because it is a good school.
- Where is the writer’s new school?
- What are the students like?
- What are the teachers like?
- How many clubs are there in the school?
- Why does the author love the school?
1.A 2. C 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. B
1.It’s in a quiet place not far from the city centre.
2.They are hard-working and serious.
3.They are helpful and friendly.
4.There are i ve clubs.
5.Because it’s a good school